Join Danielle to bake some tasty treats for Easter.
We’ll make the very best hot cross buns you’ve ever tasted, and other Easter treats.
Courses run for approximately 3 hours. All you need to bring are boxes or bags to take home your bread in. For group bookings other dates can be accommodated.
We’ll have a light lunch whilst your buns bake.
How to Pay
- You can choose to pay via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Members of the Real Bread Campaign receive a 10% discount. Please get in touch.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment in full is required for any course. Refunds up to 7 days in advance of course date only. You can transfer to another date, or transfer your place to another person.
- Payment is by PayPal or by bank transfer.
- Courses must be pre-booked and are subject to availability as course sizes are small.
- Dietary requirements: The bread course is not suitable for those choosing to avoid gluten. It is suitable for vegans if you are happy using fresh yeast. The viennoise dough course is suitable for vegetarians. For the pastry course, some pastries can be made using gluten free flours.
- You will be spending most of the time standing up, so please bear this in mind when booking.
- If you have a voucher to redeem or wish to take advantage of the 10% discount for Real Bread Campaign members, please visit the course page and choose the date required and choose the bank transfer option. I will then contact you for the voucher details.