Sunday 2 June from 11 am
A fresh baguette is a truly wonderful thing. The French visit their local bakery up to three times a day to buy fresh from the oven.
Come and try your hand at making, shaping and baking baguettes using the finest French flour – an essential ingredient.
We’ll also make two more French favourites over the course of 3 hours (approximately) including a light lunch of soup and bread.
This course is suitable for both complete beginners and those with some knowledge.
Courses are kept small making it easy to learn and practice. We’ll work hard whilst having fun.
- Meet late morning and to learn what we’ll be making
- Learn how to knead, shape and bake a variety of breads
- Refreshments whilst your bread is baking and time for questions!
- Display of the breads you’ve made
How to Pay
Choose the date and click add to basket. Choose to pay by Bank Transfer or Paypal. If you choose bank transfer, I will contact you with further details
Contact me on the form below for a group booking or if you are a member of the Real Bread Campaign or Stroud Business Women’s network who receive a 10% discount.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment in full is required for any course. Refunds up to 7 days in advance of course date only. You can transfer to another date, or transfer your place to another person.
- Group classes run with a minimum of 2 people. Should minimum numbers not be met, you can transfer to an alternative date or receive a refund.
- Payment is by PayPal or by bank transfer.
- Courses must be pre-booked and are subject to availability as course sizes are small.
- Dietary requirements: The bread course is not suitable for those choosing to avoid gluten. It is suitable for vegans if you are happy using fresh yeast. The sweet dough course is suitable for vegetarians. For the pastry course, some pastries can be made using gluten free flours.
- You will be spending most of the time standing up, so please bear this in mind when booking.
- If you have a voucher to redeem or wish to take advantage of the 10% discounts, please choose the date required and choose the bank transfer option. I will then contact you for the voucher details.