Learn to perfect your breadmaking skills
1:30 pm start
Learn to perfect your bread making skills. You might currently bake in a breadmaker or you might make bread that doesn’t please you. Here’s the class for you!
Armed with a wealth of knowledge and recipes at the end of 3 hours, you’ll be ready to create great bread at home including ways to fit it into your busy schedule.
This course is suitable for both complete beginners and those with some knowledge.
- Learn how to mix and prove your dough
- Learn how to weigh and shape your dough
- How to add flavours
- Bake your bread to perfection
- And learn how to bake great bread every time.
Breadmaking courses run for approximately 3 hours and include light refreshments. All you need to bring are plenty of boxes or bags to take home the bread you make. Class size is small making it easy to learn and refine your techniques. We’ll work hard but we’ll have great fun.
Discover what previous participants have to say about the breadmaking courses.
- Chat about what we’ll be making
- Learn how to knead, shape and bake a variety of breads by hand and using a stand mixer
- Refreshments whilst your bread is baking and time for questions!
- Display of the breads you’ve made
How to Pay
Choose your option and click add to basket. You can use Paypal or pay by bank transfer. Once you’ve placed your order, I’ll contact you with further details.
Contact me on the form below for a group booking or if you are a member of the Real Bread Campaign for a 10% discount.
Terms and Conditions
All bookings are subject to our standard terms and conditions.