During August and September, classes are in the garden to help adhere to Covid 19 guidelines. These sessions are ideal for two people and can be held on a date and at a time to suit you.
Learn breadmaking skills
Learn to make bread in a small group class. If you are a beginner, or have a basic knowledge, this is the course for you.
My aim is to bust the myths about bread making:
- Learn how to mix and prove your dough
- Learn how to weigh and shape dough
- How to add flavours
- Bake your bread to perfection
- And learn how to bake great bread every time.
Breadmaking courses run for approximately 3 hours. Classes take place in the garden, with a tent for shelter. Bread is baked in my bright kitchen equipped with a Rofco bread oven overlooking our productive garden.
At the end of the class, I left Danielle’s laden with my own bread, recipes, new techniques for baking bread and a great confidence in being able to do this myself at home. I really enjoyed the class, and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about making bread. Karen Whitlock
This is one of the elements I like most (about the class) besides actually learning how to make bread, the obvious concern for general households and helping people to bake bread at home. Charlie, the Millennial Runway
- Chat about what we’ll be making
- Learn how to knead, shape and bake a variety of breads by hand
- Refreshments whilst your bread is baking and time for questions!
- Display of the breads you’ve made