Learn breadmaking skills
1:30 pm start
Learn to make bread in a small group class. If you are a beginner, or have a basic knowledge, this is the course for you.
Armed with a wealth of knowledge and recipes at the end of 3 hours, you’ll be ready to create great bread at home including ways to fit it into your busy schedule.
- Learn how to mix and prove your dough
- Learn how to weigh and shape your dough
- How to add flavours
- Bake your bread to perfection
- And learn how to bake great bread every time.
Breadmaking courses run for approximately 3 hours and include light refreshments. All you need to bring are plenty of boxes or bags to take home the bread you make. Class size is small making it easy to learn and refine your techniques. We’ll work hard but we’ll have great fun.
At the end of the class, I left Danielle’s laden with my own bread, recipes, new techniques for baking bread and a great confidence in being able to do this myself at home. I really enjoyed the class, and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about making bread. Karen Whitlock
This is one of the elements I like most (about the class) besides actually learning how to make bread, the obvious concern for general households and helping people to bake bread at home. Charlie, the Millennial Runway
- Chat about what we’ll be making
- Learn how to knead, shape and bake a variety of breads by hand and using a stand mixer
- Refreshments whilst your bread is baking and time for questions!
- Display of the breads you’ve made