Transform enriched dough into cinnamon buns
10:30 am start
Cinnamon buns are such a treat, especially with a great cup of coffee.
Cinnamon buns are made with an enriched or sweet dough that be transformed into many other wonders: Scandinavian style cardamom buns; tea cakes and babka but also amazing savoury buns too. You’ll learn how to make a standard sweet dough and how to add flavours and toppings.
Discover a whole new range of techniques. Armed with a wealth of knowledge and recipes at the end of the half day, you’ll be ready to create great cinnamon buns at home consistently.
Using recipes and techniques I learned in France, you’ll learn to mix, prove, shape and bake your dough. For this course a stand mixer is used to mix the dough rather than by hand.
- Learn how to mix enriched doughs successfully
- How to make sweet breads and buns.
- How to use your refrigerator to retard dough
- How a very large plastic bag will be your friend
and much more!
Courses run for approximately 3 hours. All you need to bring are boxes or bags to take home your bread in. For group bookings other dates can be accommodated.
- Learn how to successfully mix knead, shape and bake sweet doughs.
- A light tea and chat whilst your bread is baking
- Display of the sweet you’ve made
How to Pay
- You can choose to pay via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Members of the Real Bread Campaign receive a 10% discount. Please get in touch.
Terms and Conditions
All classes are subject to our standard terms and conditions.