Learn how to make enriched dough into cinnamon buns
Due to popular demand, we’ll be focusing on Cinnamon Buns and toppings in this workshop.
Cinnamon buns are made with an enriched or sweet dough that be transformed into many other wonders: Scandinavian style cardamom buns; tea cakes and babka but also amazing savoury buns too. You’ll learn how to make a standard sweet dough and how to add flavours and toppings.
Spend three hours baking and discover a whole new range of bread making techniques. Armed with a wealth of knowledge and recipes at the end of the half day, you’ll be ready to create great cinnamon buns at home consistently.
Using recipes and techniques I learned in France, you’ll learn to mix, prove, shape and bake your dough. For this course a stand mixer is used to mix the dough rather than by hand.
- Learn how to mix enriched doughs successfully
- How to make sweet breads and buns.
- How to use your refrigerator to retard dough
- How a very large plastic bag will be your friend
and much more!
Courses run for approximately 3 hours. All you need to bring are boxes or bags to take home your bread in. For group bookings other dates can be accommodated.
- Learn how to successfully mix knead, shape and bake sweet doughs.
- A light lunch and chat whilst your bread is baking
- Display of the sweet you’ve made
How to Pay
- You can choose to pay via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Members of the Real Bread Campaign receive a 10% discount. Please get in touch.
Terms and Conditions
All classes are subject to our standard terms and conditions.