During August, classes will be prioritised for those people whose previously booked classes were cancelled. Please use the contact form below if you are interested in an in-person class or you have a query. Read the Covid 19 protocol for my classes. One to one online courses continue.
Bake online together
One-to-one online baking sessions are tailored to help you bake better bread. Sign up one session at a time and date to suit you. Sessions are charged in half hour segments for £15 a segment. Making a loaf from start to finish in one session is not the aim, it is to refine or introduce a particular skill
Ideas for your session:
- Learn how to knead dough
- Shape your dough to perfection
- Start and maintain a sourdough starter
- Try something different – a sweet dough if you usually bake just bread.
- You’ve no bread flour, what can you use instead
- Discover the Rofco bread oven.
Sessions work particularly well when you’ve done a bit of preparation beforehand eg.
- You have autolysed (soaked) your ingredients;
- Your sourdough starter is ready and you want to know what to do next
- You’ve made your dough but want to learn how to shape and slash.
Previous participants have taken two or three half hour sessions to complete a project. For example we made these baguettes in this way and made and shaped the loaf!
— ANTONY RICHES (@tonto1664) June 1, 2020
Do get in touch to discussion what you’d like out of your session.