Surely pastry is one of the most comforting food stuffs. Whether it’s in a pasty or sausage roll, or as quiche or a sweet tart?
Join this class to make at least 3 different types of pastry and learn the important pastry secret of never having a soggy bottom!
Make sweet and savoury pastries that you can easily replicate at home and adapted to include other flavouring as you please. These pastries are a world away from shop bought.
Courses run for approximately 3 hours. All you need to bring are boxes or bags to take home your pastry goods. For group bookings for other dates can be accommodated.
- Learn how to successfully make sweet and savoury pastry.
- Light refreshments and chat whilst your pastry is baking
- Display of the pastries you’ve made
How to Pay
Choose your option above and click add to basket. Choose to pay by Bank Transfer or Paypal. If you choose bank transfer, I will contact you with further details
Contact me on the form below for a group booking or if you are a member of the Real Bread Campaign who receive a 10% discount.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment in full is required for any course. Refunds up to 7 days in advance of course date only. You can transfer to another date, or transfer your place to another person.
- Group classes run with a minimum of two people. Should the minimum not be met, you can transfer to another date or receive a refund.
- Payment is by PayPal or by bank transfer.
- Courses must be pre-booked and are subject to availability as course sizes are small.
- Dietary requirements: The bread course is not suitable for those choosing to avoid gluten. It is suitable for vegans if you are happy using fresh yeast. The viennoise dough course is suitable for vegetarians. For the pastry course, some pastries can be made using gluten free flours.
- You will be spending most of the time standing up, so please bear this in mind when booking.
- If you have a voucher to redeem or wish to take advantage of the 10% discount for Real Bread Campaign members, please visit the course page and choose the date required and choose the bank transfer option. I will then contact you for the voucher details.