Tailored Breadmaking classes
£170.00 – £330.00
Spend a half or full day baking your heart out
Choose a date to suit you
Spend a bespoke day breadmaking in the French way with Danielle and learn a whole new range of techniques.
You will complete the day armed with a wealth of techniques and recipes and new knowledge that you can implement in your future baking. Completely customisable to your wishes. This course is for one or two people private or professional and are held in my light airy kitchen equipped with a Rofco oven. Dates are flexible and subject to availability.
Breadmaking classes tailored to your requirements
Pick a date to suit you
Enjoy a bespoke, tailored breadmaking class with me drawing on French bread baking techniques. You will complete your course armed with a wealth of techniques and recipes and new knowledge that you can implement in your future bread baking. Classes are held on a day to suit you.
Your breadmaking class will be tailored to your requirements and is suitable for one or two private and professional participants.
- Learn how to bake bread on a larger scale. Scale up recipes, produce consistent results and making the most of overnight proving and much more
- Trial your bread if you are setting up a cafe or microbakery. Understand how to make the most profitable bread and buns.
- Discover simple sourdough techniques. (You’ll see examples of all the stages, but of course sourdough takes longer than your course hours to make, start to finish)
- Make a range of both savoury and sweet doughs
- Focus on a particular breadmaking technique such as shaping, producing a good rise or adding flavours.
- Thinking of buying a bread oven oven? I use a Rofco oven which is ideal for batches for up to 12 loaves
Previous participants have set up their own microbakeries and cafes.
Danielle provided a really enjoyable bespoke breadmaking day on a one-to-one basis. A number of techniques were tried based on my specific requirements and it was both educational and fun, with plenty of delicious loaves to take away with me. Thoroughly recommended. David Sunter
Bespoke courses run for 3 (half day) or 6 hours (full day) with refreshments. The venue is my light and airy kitchen equipped with a Rofco oven near Slimbridge, Gloucestershire just a short distance from the M5 motorway. I can recommend some excellent B&Bs if you wish to stay over.
Get in touch
Pricing for one or two people in an exclusive class is £140 for half a day; £195 for a full da. Select the option you prefer to add to the shopping basket. I will contact you to discuss your course. Real Bread Campaign members will receive 10% discount.
Bake Better Bread
I’ve written a series of articles on baking better bread. Let these inspire you!
Baker Better Bread: Baking in the Rofco
Bake Better Bread: Baker’s Percentages
Bake better bread: Fresh Yeast
Bake Better Bread: Temperature
Bake Better Bread: Using heat and steam
Bake Better Bread: Choosing and buying bread flour
Terms and Conditions
All bookings are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Half Day, Full Day
Thank you Charlotte, I thoroughly enjoyed our day together. I look forward to following your future adventures.
Charlotte Adams –
Excellent bespoke course. Extremely good value for money considering the quality of the teaching and the invaluable hints and tips we got throughout the day. Would highly recommend.