Tailored Breadmaking classes
£185.00 – £360.00
Spend a half or full day baking your heart out
Choose a date to suit you
Are you looking for a private bread course? Learn to bake bread in the French way with Danielle and learn a whole new range of techniques.
You will complete the day armed with a wealth of techniques and recipes and new knowledge that you can implement in your future baking. Completely customisable to your wishes. This course is for one or two people private or professionals and are held in my light airy kitchen equipped with a Rofco oven. Dates are flexible and subject to availability. An additional 2 people are possible.
The venue is located in Gloucestershire, a short way off the M5 motorway, half way between Gloucester and Bristol.
Bread course tailored to your requirements
Pick a date to suit you
Enjoy a private bread course with Danielle drawing on French bread baking techniques. You will complete your bread course armed with a wealth of techniques and recipes and new knowledge that you can implement in your future bread baking.
If you’re visiting the area and cannot attend a scheduled class, I can arrange one for you.
Your breadmaking class will be tailored to your requirements and is suitable for one or two private or professional participants. Dates are flexible.
- Learn how to bake bread the French way
- Learn how to bake bread on a larger scale. Scale up recipes, produce consistent results and making the most of overnight proving and much more
- Trial your bread if you are setting up a cafe or microbakery. Understand how to make the most profitable bread and buns.
- Discover the Rofco oven used by many microbakers. Give it a trial to see whether it is for you
- Discover simple sourdough techniques. (You’ll see examples of all the stages, but of course sourdough takes longer than your course hours to make, start to finish)
- Make a range of both savoury and sweet doughs
- Focus on a particular breadmaking technique such as shaping, producing a good rise or adding flavours.
Previous professional participants have set up their own microbakeries and cafes.
Danielle provided a really enjoyable bespoke breadmaking day on a one-to-one basis. A number of techniques were tried based on my specific requirements and it was both educational and fun, with plenty of delicious loaves to take away with me. Thoroughly recommended. David Sunter
Bespoke courses run for 2.5 (half day) or 5.5 hours (full day) with refreshments. The venue is my light and airy kitchen equipped with a Rofco oven near Slimbridge, Gloucestershire just a short distance from the M5 motorway. I can recommend some excellent B&Bs if you wish to stay over.
Danielle is a French trained professional bread baker and food judge.
Get in touch
Pricing for one or two people in an exclusive class is £185 for half a day. Select the option you prefer to add to the shopping basket. I will contact you to discuss your course. Real Bread Campaign members will receive 10% discount.
Bake Better Bread
I’ve written a series of articles on baking better bread. Let these inspire you!
Terms and Conditions
All bookings are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Half Day, Full Day