Sharing is much appreciated!
Terms and Conditions
- Payment in full is required for any course. Refunds up to 7 days in advance of course date only. You can transfer to another date, or transfer your place to another person.
- Payment is by PayPal or by bank transfer.
- Courses must be pre-booked and are subject to availability as course sizes are small.
- Scheduled courses will run with a minimum of two people.
- Bespoke classes are for one to two people.
- Dietary requirements: The bread course is not suitable for those choosing to avoid gluten. It is suitable for vegans if you are happy using fresh yeast. The viennoise dough course is suitable for vegetarians. For the pastry course, some pastries can be made using gluten free flours.
- You will be spending most of the time standing up, so please bear this in mind when booking.
- If you have a voucher to redeem or wish to take advantage of the 10% discount for Real Bread Campaign members, please visit the classes page and choose the date required and choose the bank transfer option. I will then contact you for further details.
- Offers are subject to availability and are for 1/2 day courses only. Minimum number of people booking may apply.