Making your own pizza is such fun!
Create a fabulous pizza from scratch at the Severn Bites workshop. Come with your friends and enjoy creating a tasty treat. Classes are held regulary (different dates can be accommodated).
- How to make, stretch and shape your own pizza.
- The secrets of a great sauce and what to do and not do to achieve great results every time.
- What toppings to add
- What makes a great tasting crust every time.
Once you’ve created your pizza, tuck in and enjoy with a soft drink or bring your own wine or beer.
The class includes:
- Dough preparation demonstration, tips on home baking techniques and the best ingredients to use.
- Shaping and baking the pizza
- Small groups – no more than 6
- Soft drinks
The workshop takes place near Slimbridge, Gloucestershire. There’s ample parking.
When can I do the class?
Classes run from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm on a regular basis. Pre-booking is essential.
Dates and timings can be altered to suit
Who is this class for?
It’s ideal for groups who would like to do a breadmaking taster. For a more in depth class, why not try one of Danielle’s scheduled breadmaking classes or a one-to-one session. Please note you are not making bread from scratch in this class.
It’s lighthearted and a great way to have fun.
Why choose this class?
Learn to bake the French way. Danielle did her professional training in France where all bakery owners have to be trained professionally. She has adapted the techniques learnt to ensure you can reproduce what you make at home. Read the 5* reviews of Danielle’s breadmaking classes on Facebook.
What does the pizza class cost?
The price is £25 pp for a minimum of 4 people. Payment in full in advance is required.
Please do Get in touch if you have any queries.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment in full is required for any course. Refunds up to 7 days in advance of course date only. You can transfer to another date, or transfer your place to another person.
- Payment is by PayPal or by bank transfer.
- Courses must be pre-booked and are subject to availability as course sizes are small.
- Dietary requirements: The bread course is not suitable for those choosing to avoid gluten. It is suitable for vegans if you are happy using fresh yeast. The viennoise dough course is suitable for vegetarians. For the pastry course, some pastries can be made using gluten free flours.
- You will be spending most of the time standing up, so please bear this in mind when booking.
- If you have a voucher to redeem or wish to take advantage of the 10% discount for Real Bread Campaign members, please visit the course page and choose the date required and choose the bank transfer option. I will then contact you for the voucher details.