January 2021 – In person courses are not currently available
Making your own pizza is such fun!
Create a fabulous pizza from scratch at the Severn Bites workshop. Come with your friends and enjoy creating a tasty treat. The price is for up to 6 people. Dates and times are flexible.
- How to make, stretch and shape your own pizza.
- The secrets of a great sauce and what to do and not do to achieve great results every time.
- What toppings to add
- What makes a great tasting crust every time.
Once you’ve created your pizza, tuck in and enjoy what you’ve made.
The class includes:
- Dough preparation, tips on home baking techniques and the best ingredients to use.
- Shaping and baking the pizza
- Small groups – no more than 6
- Soft drinks
The workshop takes place near Slimbridge, Gloucestershire. There’s ample parking.
When can I do the class?
Classes run for 1.5 hour approximately. Dates and timings can be altered to suit
Who is this class for?
It’s ideal for groups who would like to do a breadmaking taster. For a more in depth class, why not try one of Danielle’s scheduled breadmaking classes or a one-to-one session. Please note you are not making bread from scratch in this class.
It’s lighthearted and a great way to have fun.
What does the pizza class cost?
The price is £125 for up to 6 people. Payment in full in advance is required.
Please do get in touch if you’d like to book and discuss dates