Bespoke breadmaking classes tailored to your requirements
Enjoy a bespoke, tailored breadmaking class with Danielle drawing on French baking techniques. You will complete the day armed with a wealth of techniques and recipes and new knowledge that you can implement in your future bread baking. Classes are held on a day to suit you.
- Thinking of buying a Rofco oven? Come and learn tips for baking in your new oven
- Learn how to bake on a larger scale. Scale up recipes, produce consistent results and making the most of overnight proving and much more
- Setting up a cafe or microbakery? Trial your bakes. Understand how to make the most profitable bread and buns.
- Learn how to make a range of both savoury and sweet doughs
- Focus on a particular technique such as shaping, producing a good rise or adding flavours.
Previous participants have set up their own microbakery and cafe.
Bespoke courses run for approximately 6 hours with refreshments and lunch included (half day options too). One day classes are designed for one or two people only. The venue is near Slimbridge, Gloucestershire just a short distance from the M5 motorway. I can recommend some excellent B&Bs if you wish to stay over.
Breadmaking in the Rofco
The Rofco oven is ideal for those wanting to make larger number of loaves. You will receive a discount on the purchase of a Rofco through Brook Foods when you’ve completed a course with me.
Get in touch
Pricing from £150. Please get in touch and we can discuss your course together.
Terms and Conditions
All bookings are subject to our standard terms and conditions.